Immediate Opening-Construction Superintendent
Buildings By Design, LLC., a Colorado General Contractor with offices in Brush, CO and Firestone, CO, has the need to add a Commercial Construction Superintendent. Established in 2004, we are a consistently growing, family-oriented company, that was recently listed at #40 of the top 200 companies by ColoradoBiz.
This position will be responsible for the daily operation of the construction job site, including scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment. Manages and oversees any contracted work on the site to ensure successful project completion.
- Studies construction documents to plan project site procedures for the basis of the project schedule and stakeholder requirements for each phase of construction, based on knowledge of available tools, trades, equipment, materials, and various building methods. Interacts with the Project Manager to determine the project schedule; develop and utilize look ahead schedules to assess progress and spot upcoming issues.
- Fully accountable for project schedule performance and stakeholder coordination
- Coordinates the pre-construction meeting(s) with the Project Manager prior to mobilization.
- Directs procurement of labor and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that it conforms to construction documents and to construction schedules.
- Manages the project based on progress reports, materials used, and costs and adjusts work schedules accordingly.
- 3+ years commercial Construction Superintendent experience
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret design intent
- Good understanding and knowledge of subcontractor’s scopes of work and tolerances
- Strong demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety requirements
- Must be proficient in using computers and tablets, including but not limited to email and the Microsoft Office package. Previous experience with Procore is preferred but not required.
Wages dependent on skill and experience.
- Full benefits package offered including health insurance, life insurance, supplementary insurance, and retirement
Job Type: Full-time
Initial Project: Located in Glenwood Springs, CO through March of 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com