Buildings By Design, LLC., a Colorado General Contractor with offices in Brush, CO and Firestone, CO, has the need to add a Commercial Construction Superintendent. Established in 2004, we are a consistently growing, family-oriented company that was recently listed at #40 of the top 200 companies by ColoradoBiz.
The Field Superintendent directly oversees and manages the field workforce of a project and to complete the work as scheduled, within budget to the quality standards defined by Buildings By Design, LLC
- Manage the day-to-day field activities to ensure project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date is met.
- To provide the leadership and management skills necessary for the successful, safe and profitable execution of his/her projects.
- Manage, coordinate, monitor and control the rate of construction progress in order to complete construction of the project safely and profitably within set time limits; schedules jobs and operations.
- Order/Set up proper signage on job sites as soon as work begins.
- Maintain a three (3) week look-ahead schedule of the project and all trades
- Verifies that all work is installed in a workmanlike manner (i.e. plumb, level, straight, etc.) and is compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements that govern the project.
- To ensure that work completed meets or exceeds the professional standards set by Buildings By Design, LLC and appropriate Codes, and Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Manages changes in project scope to ensure the most contemporary contract documents are being used at all times.
- Ensures that the PM is provided timely operating reports using project management software that provides a clear understanding of the performance of the projects assigned and reports any situations that might create issues in the performance of the project to the PM.
- Maintains all daily paperwork such as timecard, field reports, schedule updates, change logs and emails in a timely manner
- 3+ years commercial Construction Superintendent experience
- Knowledge of construction processes and the ability to communicate them verbally and electronically.
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret design intent.
- Good understanding and knowledge of subcontractor’s scopes of work and tolerances
- Strong demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety requirements
- Must be proficient in using computers and tablets, including but not limited to email and the Microsoft Office package. Previous experience with Procore is preferred but not required.
Wages dependent on skill and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Project Location(s): Varies. Typically, within one hour of the I-25 corridor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $74,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org