- Processes and prioritizes work requests and escalations timely and efficiently
- Performs routine troubleshooting and maintenance on hardware (computers, monitors, and peripherals)
- Provides customer support to assist end users with all aspects of their devices including set-up, installation, troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance, and upgrades
- Deploys new equipment and operating software
- Performs basic account maintenance and troubleshooting
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting of Windows workstations, G-Suite, MS Office, Office 365, user accounts, Voice over IP (VoIP), basic network connectivity, Active Directory
- Troubleshoots system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Provides support for all wireless communication devices including but not limited to smartphones, PDAs, and broadband cards
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving
- Support and maintenance of internal software systems, ie.. Procore, Autodesk and other AEC suite software.
- Maintains a current and accurate inventory of all devices
- Maintains accurate and current documentation of processes, procedures, and infrastructure
- Organizes and schedules upgrades and maintenance with minimal interruption to the business
- Maintains complete and accurate records of work performed
- Trains users on usage of systems and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
EQUIPMENT: Personal computers, server systems, switches, printers, cabling, computer peripherals, pc components, wireless Access Points, firewalls, routers, modems, UPS systems, monitors, tablets, and thin clients etc.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of Windows-based O/S, Windows Server, SQL Server, anti-virus software, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook),
- Working knowledge of personal computer hardware, networks, software, and peripheral equipment
- Working knowledge of G-Suite Enterprise
- Thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware, and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent internal customer-service skills
- Ability to quickly review, identify, and implement improvement opportunities to enhance processes, efficiencies, and technologies.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work with and interact with other departments throughout the organization
- Demonstrates excellent written, oral and telephone communication skills
- High school diploma supplemented by other technical training in a related field and 2 years desktop and technical support experience or suitable combination of all.
No Option for Remote Work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org