We Need Your Help! – Marketing Coordinator
We are searching for the right individual who brings experience, knowledge, energy, integrity, self-confidence and desire to do things the right way to become a key contributor to our unique organization.
- Works well with internal teams to support content outreach and manages the company’s content repository; support development efforts such as social media posts, online ads and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to manage website updates, including content and structural changes.
- Website content updates
- Own BBD brand repository, ensuring all logos and images are approved for use and stay up to date.
- Manage company swag process, including ordering supplies as needed, keeping them organized and inventoried and sourcing new products as necessary
- Manage BBD Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) accounts and update it with company information and posts to promote BBD projects and culture.
- Organize and manage company events and outings.
- Understands how to create proposal and presentation packages.
- Can maintain the company information database for proposals
- Preparing responses to RFQs/RFPs on a timely manner
- Ability to assign, track, coordinate the entire RFQ/RFP Process
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with simple graphic design is preferred
Architectural/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry is preferred. As a Marking Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating production level RFP responses on projects ranging from private, public, and federal proposals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com